- Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manager time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and /or projects
- Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Innovation and creativity; ability to generate and translate ideas, and adapt to change
- Teamwork; effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group
- Communication; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information
- Monitoring; monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Active Listening; increases understanding and rapport between speaker and listener, pays close attention to both verbal and body language, then repeats back the most important points of the speaker's message
- Technical writing; analyze information and present in a format that is easy to read and understand
- Ability to work under pressure and meet specific deadlines
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five to seven years in a management role with general knowledge of call center compliance experience preferred
- Minimum of three to five years experience as a policy or technical writer
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to:
- Remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hand and arms
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Periodic weekend or evening work is expected
- Ability to travel as needed to company subsidiaries, or potential acquires to conduct due diligence
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal office
- The noise level in the environment is typically low
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally
Terms and Conditions:
- Posting end date for this job is subject to change based on the discretion of the hiring manager.
- This position is open to external candidates only. Current employees are not eligible to apply.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
- No Defaulted Student Loans
- Security Clearance (Public Trust)
- Background Investigation & Fingerprint Check
- Male applicants born after 12/31/1959 must have registered for the Selective Service System.
- For more information, visit the agency's website at www.sss.gov.
- Sensitivity for this role is 5C.
Ceannate Corp is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer