- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Effective Communication Skills - The ability to communicate with other people in a manner, which leads to the accomplishment of the goal or task at.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Teamwork – The ability to lead or follow others as appropriate in order to most effectively accomplish the goal or task at hand.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Experience and Education:
- Two (2) years relevant experience in project management, maintenance, property management, vendor coordination, and/or facility related area.
Physical Job Title: Facilities Generalist
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
- Must be able to be insured under company policies.
- Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday, but require some night, weekend, and holiday hours as part of its weekly schedule.
- Repetitive lifting of objects weighing up to 50 lbs. may occasionally be required.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
- Security Clearance - Public Trust
- Background Investigation & fingerprint check
- Male applicants born after 12/31/1959 must have registered for the Selective Service. For more information visit the Selective Service Website
- Sensitivity for this role is 5C
CEANNATE Corp and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers