- Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and/or projects
- Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Innovation and creativity; ability to generate and translate ideas, and adapt to change
- Teamwork; effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group
- Communication; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet specific deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- One year of experience in 3rd party accounts receivables, sales or customer service in a call center environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
Terms and Conditions:
- Posting end date for this job is subject to change based on the discretion of the hiring manager.
- This position is open to both external and internal candidates.
- Current employees must follow the internal process in order to apply for this position. Deviations from the process may disqualify your application. Please contact Recruiting for more information.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
- No Defaulted Student Loans
- Security Clearance (Public Trust)
- Background Investigation & Fingerprint Check
- Male applicants born after 12/31/1959 must have registered for the Selective Service System.
- For more information, visit the agency's website at www.sss.gov.
- Sensitivity for this role is 5C.
FMS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer