Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience as an internal or external auditor. Operational and financial auditing strongly preferred; collection agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including proficiency in Excel and word; Intelec system experience highly desirable
- Professional Practices Management System (PPMS) methodology experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and /or projects
- Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Innovation and creativity; ability to generate and translate ideas, and adapt to change
- Teamwork; effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group
- Communication; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information
- Monitoring; monitoring/assessing performance of oneself, other individuals organization to make improvement or take corrective action
- Active Listening; increases understanding and rapport between speaker and listener, pays close attention to both verbal and body language, then repeats back the most important points of the speaker's message
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected
- Ability to travel as needed to company subsidiaries, or potential acquires to conduct due diligence
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal office
- The noise level in the environment is typically low
Terms and Conditions:
- Posting end date for this job is subject to change based on the discretion of the hiring manager.
- Current Employees: Please make sure you are applying through the internal portal. The link should be listed on the SharePoint website under Careers. If you apply through this page, your application will be denied.
- Please keep in mind that this position may only be opened to external candidates. Contact Recruiting for more information.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
- No Defaulted Student Loans
- Employment and Education Verification
- Professional References Required
- Security Clearance - Public Trust
- Background Investigation & Fingerprint Check
- Male applicants born after 12/31/1959 must have registered for the Selective Service System.
- For more information, visit the agency's website at www.sss.gov.
- Sensitivity for this role is 5C.
Ceannate Corp is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer