- Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and/or projects
- Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Innovation and creativity; ability to generate and translate ideas, and adapt to change
- Teamwork; effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group; ability to lead or follow others as appropriate in order to most effectively accomplish the goal or task at hand
- Communication; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information
- Ability to motivate, develop, and mentor staff in order to optimize their performance
- Proven leadership with the ability to inspire others to work toward a common goal and reach their potential
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or an Information Technology related field preferred and a minimum of two years of experience, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years’ demonstrated experience preferred in information technology architecture and engineering; information security program management and implementation; and information technology and information security document generation and maintenance
- Minimum of two years Managing a team of technology and security professionals
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position. Occasional evening and weekend hours are required. Holiday hours may be required based on business needs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal office
- The noise level in the environment isusually low
Terms and Conditions:
- Posting end date for this job is subject to change based on the discretion of the hiring manager.
- Current Employees: Please make sure you are applying through the internal portal. The link should be listed on the SharePoint website under Careers. If you apply through this page, your application will be denied.
- Please keep in mind that this position may only be opened to external candidates. Contact Recruiting for more information.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
- No Defaulted Student Loans
- Employment and Education Verification
- Professional References Required
- Security Clearance - Public Trust
- Background Investigation & Fingerprint Check
- Male applicants born after 12/31/1959 must have registered for the Selective Service System.
- For more information, visit the agency's website at www.sss.gov.
- Sensitivity for this role is 6C.
- You must be a citizen of the United States to be eligible for this position.
Ceannate Corp is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer