Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One (1) year of experience in customer service, financial aid, sales, or 3rd party accounts receivables in a call center environment preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and/or projects
- Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- De-escalation: ability to address the concerns of displeased customers and utilize the interaction as an opportunity to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Innovation and creativity; ability to generate and translate ideas, and adapt to change
- Training; ability to comprehend training material on a variety of topics and effectively share the new concepts and content with the user base
- Satisfactory trouble-shooting skills and ability to identify when escalation is necessary
- Teamwork; effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group
- Communication; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal office
- The noise level in the environment is typically low to moderate
Terms and Conditions:
- Posting end date for this job is subject to change based on the discretion of the hiring manager.
- Current Employees: Please make sure you are applying through the internal portal. The link should be listed on the SharePoint website under Careers. If you apply through this page, your application will be denied.
- Please keep in mind that this position may only be opened to external candidates. Contact Recruiting for more information.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
- No Defaulted Student Loans
- Employment and Education Verification
- Professional References Required
i3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer