- Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and/or projects
- Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Innovation and creativity; ability to generate and translate ideas, and adapt to change
- Teamwork; effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group; ability to lead or follow others as appropriate in order to most effectively accomplish the goal or task at hand
- Communication; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet specified deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, regularly changing environment
- Network and systems architecture, design, and integration
- Exposure to diverse and highly secure environments, configurations, and operations.
- Strong experience with network performance optimization, tuning, and load balancing technology and services.
- Strong knowledge of Network Virtualization and converged infrastructure technologies and services.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must be highly motivated and have excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work well with others to further team maturity
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the following areas preferred:
- Avamar and Data Domain backup and recovery technology administration
- Cisco VoIP - Call Manager, Emergency Responder, Unity, and IMP
- Cisco routing, switching, firewalling, and related protocols and technology including but not limited to ASA, Access Lists, IPSec, VLANs, VPNs, NAT, IDS/IPS, Access Control Server, EIGRP, HSRP, VoIP, SIP, VPLS and QoS.
- Cisco Nexus and UCS/blade server related technologies
- EMC SAN/Storage administration
- Linux operating systems including but not limited to Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS
- Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, including but not limited to Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Windows Server components including but not limited to Multi-Domain Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, WSUS
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2013 administration
- Microsoft System Center 2016 and WDS administration
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, and 2016 administration
- VMware ESX and vCenter 5.5 and 6.0 administration
- Cisco IronPort experience is a plus
- IBM i/OS administration is a plus
- PIV-I or related smart card administration is a plus
- SolarWinds administration is a plus
- VDI administration is a plus
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position. Occasional evening and weekend hours are required. Holiday hours may be required based on business needs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal office
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low
Terms and Conditions:
- Posting end date for this job is subject to change based on the discretion of the hiring manager.
- Current Employees: Please make sure you are applying through the internal portal. The link should be listed on the SharePoint website under Careers. If you apply through this page, your application will be denied.
- Please keep in mind that this position may only be opened to external candidates. Contact Recruiting for more information.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
- No Defaulted Student Loans
- Employment and Education Verification
- Professional References Required
- Security Clearance - Public Trust
- Background Investigation & Fingerprint Check
- Male applicants born after 12/31/1959 must have registered for the Selective Service System.
- For more information, visit the agency's website at www.sss.gov.
- Sensitivity for this role is 6C.
- You must be a citizen of the United States to be eligible for this position.
Ceannate Corp is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer